For two days of intensive training we charge $390.00 for each participating person.
Three day classes are priced at $580. They will be scheduled soon in our Tinker Bell Newsletter.
If you have already become one of my Weekend Seminar professional students we will know more about each other for the long run. Please consider this, if you are planning for the Apprenticeship short or long term program!
Scheduled 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. if not arranged otherwise. Each day is scheduled for 7 hours of training with a 1 hour lunch break. Bring your favorite tools, project ideas, samples, images and sketches.
You are guaranteed to receive complete support for your individual needs. Weekend Training involves up to 3 students per session. We will also match you with students at a similar level. Please select first and second choice weekend dates to make matching easier.
Gift Certificates are available for all Martinus Studio Training Programs.
How to Check-in with the Martinus Studio:
- Let us know your personal interests and skill level
- Indicate your availability and select dates
- We will contact you about availability
- After our confirmation, you can secure your spot with a down payment of $80 Canadian.
- We confirm your registration
- The balance of your fees is due at the beginning of your class
We will match up jewelry students with similar interests and skill levels. We offer weekend courses for individuals at any level.
Based on a first come first served basis, we encourage you to submit your down payment as soon as possible.
Training Inquiry and Personal Interests
Methods of Payment:
• E-mail Transfer to email@example.com
• Visa or MasterCard by telephone 250.538.1730
• Please mail cheques to Martinus Training, at
5D-121 McPhillips Avenue
Salt Spring Island, BC
Once your Training Inquiry is approved, we kindly ask for your $80 deposit to hold your spot in our training session(s). We will confirm your space in our training programs by email or telephone.
Also feel free to contact Martinus directly at 250.538.1730